Communication 101: Single and Dating Edition
- Meeting People – asking questions and complimenting others
- Labeling People – names, hurt, and forgiveness
- Technology in Relationships – helpful or hurtful? reaching out and rejection
- Emotions – too little or too much, speaking and listening
Who Is Joy? What Is Love And Respect Now?
Joy Eggerichs is the Director of Love and Respect Now, serving her generation of 18-35 year olds with practical relationship insights she has learned from her parents, Dr. Emerson and Sarah Eggerichs. Through writing and speaking, Joy is bridging the gap between generations and helping young adults think about relationships now, as opposed to 20 years into marriage. Joy is a graduate of Westmont College and currently resides in Portland, Oregon, surrounded by many young people who share her love of coffee, biking, and minimal hair washings.
What’s Included In This Bundle?
- Four downloadable videos addressing the same topic. Each video is approximately 5 minutes long. It will be a catalyst to some good, lively discussion and reflection.
- Downloadable PDF with Opening Questions + Discussion Guide + Points to Ponder
- Downloadable PDF Instructional Guide: Tips and instructions on how to get the most out of this study, whether you are doing it as a leader, in a group, with a friend or alone.
- You do NOT need to be a leader! The best conversations happen when friends gather and talk about different topics, right? This is pretty much that.
- We’ve given you the topics, made some videos and written the questions. All you need to do is tell your friends, church, mentor, mentee or that neighbor who is just dying to hang out with you.
- Invite people to join you in your home or other location (abandoned warehouse) where you can gather around a TV, laptop, iPad, phone or tablet to watch the videos together.
- While this study was designed to be used in a group setting, it can still be done solo or with a friend. We just happen to think it’s not as fun to do it alone.
- We suggest having a meal together beforehand. You’ll read more on that along with some other ideas in the Instruction Guide, which includes a section called, “Ideas For Having The BEST Group In The History of Groups.” If that doesn’t build intrigue, we don’t know what will.
- If you’re doing this study in a group setting, we ask that each person purchase a copy of this reasonably priced product. However, if someone has not purchased or cannot purchase, we do not want this to prevent them from participating–please have them attend and do what seems best. Thank you for honoring this request.
- Download now, receive your files and let the games begin!
This is a digital product only.