Rating a Marriage
Ask a husband to rate his marriage from 1 to 10 (10 being perfect) and he’ll likely rate it a 7 or 8. Ask his wife and she will give it a 5 or 6.
Why do most wives rate their marriage lower?
In the heart of many wives resides the feeling that “my husband isn’t who I want him to be.” She looks to him to provide more emotional connection and happiness than he presently provides.
In light of this, what should a wife do? What should a husband do?
This study answers these questions. When understood, this teaching by Dr. Eggerichs unfolds a perspective that brings about greater contentment in the marriage.
Who should study this topic?
Anyone! A group of women, a couple’s study, husband and wife together or an individual. This information will radically change a person’s perspective on marriage and will bless in unexpected ways. The discussion guide will encourage all participants to consider the issue, “What do I do when my husband isn’t who I want him to be?”
This is a digital product only.
How To Download
After you purchase this product you will see download links on your “receipt” page. From the receipt page you simply right click and select “save as” to save the file or video to your computer. For mobile or tablet devices this process will vary and you may need applicable apps to facilitate the download to your device. You should also receive an emailed receipt with the links.
If you have a fast internet connection you can download all the files at the same time by selecting “All files” link if that option exists for your product.
Love & Respect LLC Digital Product License, Personal Use Edition
© 2017 Love & Respect LLC. All rights reserved.
This product is for individual use only.
This is a digital product from Love & Respect. It is critical for the health of our work that this license be respected (and dare we say loved).
We invite you to…
- Use this product for your personal use. We hope it blesses you and helps you grow.
- Share it with others in your immediate family living under your roof, similar to how you would share a book.
- Engage others with this material in your home or private conversation. In other words, watch it with friends in your home, although we ask that everyone purchase if you are leading a small group at home or church. Some products allow for multiple purchases of a workbook for example and one person could do this to print or distribute to group members only.
- Make backup copies for yourself in “the cloud” or on your local computer or storage device.
- Use this on all your personal computers and smart devices such as iPhones and iPads.
It is legally restricted that you…
- NOT distribute this privately to others. This is for your own personal use only. Please do not email it to a friend. Instead, let them know where they may purchase the product themselves, or share our free blog and podcast with them. We do our best to share a large number of free resources and teachings.
- NOT distribute this publicly for any reason. This means you cannot upload this material to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other such services for public or private consumption. This is for your personal computing devices only.