No Girls Allowed 201
- Romancing a Woman: romance formulas, getting to know her, and the question of pursuit
- Educated Women: her degree and your role as her husband
- Her Fears: avoiding the Savior-complex and empathizing with her
- Chemistry: the ebb and flow of sexual attraction and physical beauty
Who Is Joy? What Is Love And Respect Now?
Joy Eggerichs is the Director of Love and Respect Now, serving her generation of 18-35 year olds with practical relationship insights she has learned from her parents, Dr. Emerson and Sarah Eggerichs. Through writing and speaking, Joy is bridging the gap between generations and helping young adults think about relationships now, as opposed to 20 years into marriage. Joy is a graduate of Westmont College and currently resides in Portland, Oregon, surrounded by many young people who share her love of coffee, biking, and minimal hair washings.
What’s Included In This Bundle?
- Four downloadable videos addressing the same topic. Each video is approximately 5 minutes long. It will be a catalyst to some good, lively discussion and reflection.
- Downloadable PDF with Opening Questions + Discussion Guide + Points to Ponder
- Downloadable PDF Instructional Guide: Tips and instructions on how to get the most out of this study, whether you are doing it as a leader, in a group, with a friend or alone.
How To Download
After you purchase this product you will see download links on your “receipt” page. From the receipt page you simply right click and select “save as” to save the file or video to your computer. For mobile or tablet devices this process will vary and you may need applicable apps to facilitate the download to your device. You should also receive an emailed receipt with the links.
If you have a fast internet connection you can download all the files at the same time by selecting “All files” link if that option exists for your product.
Love & Respect LLC Digital Product License, Personal Use Edition
© 2017 Love & Respect LLC. All rights reserved.
This product is for individual use only.
This is a digital product from Love & Respect. It is critical for the health of our work that this license be respected (and dare we say loved).
We invite you to…
- Use this product for your personal use. We hope it blesses you and helps you grow.
- Share it with others in your immediate family living under your roof, similar to how you would share a book.
- Engage others with this material in your home or private conversation. In other words, watch it with friends in your home, although we ask that everyone purchase if you are leading a small group at home or church. Some products allow for multiple purchases of a workbook for example and one person could do this to print or distribute to group members only.
- Make backup copies for yourself in “the cloud” or on your local computer or storage device.
- Use this on all your personal computers and smart devices such as iPhones and iPads.
It is legally restricted that you…
- NOT distribute this privately to others. This is for your own personal use only. Please do not email it to a friend. Instead, let them know where they may purchase the product themselves, or share our free blog and podcast with them. We do our best to share a large number of free resources and teachings.
- NOT distribute this publicly for any reason. This means you cannot upload this material to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other such services for public or private consumption. This is for your personal computing devices only.